K Award Series (Seminar 2)- The Science: tips and tricks for your K’s specific aims and research strategy
From Roberto DiRenzo on January 28th, 2021
Participants will be offered tips and tricks on how to draft compelling specific aims and the subsections of the research strategy [significance, Innovation, Approach] for a K award while exploring the intersection of the proposed research and the career development plan. In addition, participants are provided strategies to help organize research design while avoiding common mistakes.
- Identified effective ways to organize their research strategy
- Described strategies to draft compelling specific aims
- Restated common mistakes when drafting research strategy/specific aims and described how to avoid them
- Explained the value of using diagrams to detail a research strategy
- Examined how the research and career plan for a K award intersect