K Award Series (Seminar 4): The Nuts and Bolts of your K Award
From Rob DiRenzo
Participants will be offered tips and tricks on collecting and drafting ancillary documents needed for your K award. In addition, participants will explore best practices in addressing human subject research, constructing a budget, and organizing biosketches. We will discuss the responsible conduct of the research requirement and how to best address this in your application. Finally, participants will review the grant submission/review process and what to expect from the moment of submission to receipt of the summary statement.
- Name ancillary documents needed for your K award.
- Explain how to align the documents with the rest of the grant
- Examine different approaches for addressing human subject research, constructing a budget, and organizing biosketches.
- Describe two ways to address RCR requirement
- List and describe the steps in the grant submission and review process